1. Lower the risk of developing heart failure.
2. Some of the researchers found that beer lowered the risk of kidney stones.
3. Made from barley, beer contains beta-glucans, a type of soluble fiber credited with lowering cholesterol levels. A 12 oz bottle of bear contains 1.3 grams of fiber.
4. 12 oz beer supplies 3 percent of the daily recommendation of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays a key role in brain and nervous system functioning, as well as blood formation
5. It’s also a source of folate, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid and vitamin B6.
6.Beer is rich in silicon, which has been linked to stronger bones. According to a study done in Tufts University, men who drank between one to two beers a day had hip bone densities three-and-a-half to four-and-a-half times greater than those who don’t drink.